Next Training December 12th & 13th 2013
During your 2-day training seminar you will cover the following:
- Who is Elite Crete Systems
- The performance benefits of our Hybrid Polymer Modifiers vs. industry norm VAE co-polymers & acrylic modifiers
- Why Elite Crete Systems outperform other products
- Coatings history
- Chemical composition
- Product versatility
- Product cost breakdown and comparisons
2. Procedures and Finishes
- Surface Preparation
- Skim Coat Resurfacing and Broom Finishing
- Splatter Textures and Knockdowns
- Thin Stamped Overlays - Stamp Tools
- Thin Stamped Overlays - Texture Skins
- Various types of Custom Interior Flooring Systems
- Carving & Grouting Techniques
- Sealers & Clear Coatings - What to Use and Where
3. Product Uses and Descriptions
- TEXTURE-PAVE™ - For thin stamped overlays
- THIN-FINISH™ - For skim coats, broom finishes and splatter textures
- MICRO-FINISH™ - For very smooth finishes
- CPR 1000 HYBRID POLYMER - The most versatile polymer modifier available
- CSS SEALER EMULSION - The most versatile clear sealer available
- WCS EMULSION™: Waterborne Concrete Sealer. A 37% solid, acrylic clear sealer. Unlike conventional waterborne sealers, WCS EMULSION™ uses a water soluble solvent to carrier a higher solids content, increase color intensity, depth of penetration and overall performance.
SPARTIC-ALL™ RM – 75% Solids Polyaspartic Coating
- A 75% solid, clear protective coating based on the popular polyaspartic ester technology. No protective coating is stronger or more resistant to wear.
- CLEAN-PRINT™ Liquid Release Agent - A very clean alternative to messy powdered release agents.
- ULTRA-STONE™ Antiquing Stain - Concentrated translucent stain
- HYDRA-STONE™ Dye Stain - A highly concentrated, metal complex dye used for coloring polymer modified overlay systems and concrete.
- PORTION CONTROL COLORANT™ (PCC) - The most versatile colorants available
- REFLECTOR™ Enhancer - An ultra finely ground metallic powder additive for clear coatings. Can be used to create an opaque or translucent finish.
- E100-PT1™ Crystal Clear Epoxy: Available in Standard Set or Fast Set A clear, UV resistant (not UV proof) epoxy to be used as a protective top coat for commercial and industrial surfaces. Cures down to 40°F. Tack free in 8 hours depending on temperature. Does not amber with film higher build. Coverage of 100 ft² to 150 ft² per gallon depending on desired application. 100% VOC Free.
- E100-PT4™ Pigmented Epoxy: Available in Standard Set or Fast Set A pigmented epoxy to be used as a protective top coat for commercial and industrial surfaces. Cures down to 40°F. Tack free in 8 hours depending on temperature. Does not amber with film higher build. Coverage of 100 ft² to 150 ft² per gallon. 100% VOC Free.
- AUS-50 Single Component Polyurethane - High performance clear coatings
- QUICK-PATTERN Design Stencils
- THIN-PRINT Texture Skins
- And much more…
4. Marketing and Business Development
- Getting Started
- What to Look for on Estimates and How to Charge
- Creating a Community Presence
- Finding Your Niche
- Finding the Interior as well as the Exterior Market
- Short & Long Term Marketing
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone in the construction trades
- Installers of similar type products and systems
- Anyone interested in starting a business in this field
- Anyone looking to increase profits and market share
How Will You Benefit?
- You will learn the basics through the most detailed applications in the architectural concrete overlay industry from the industry's leading manufacturer, developer, supplier and trainer
- You will develop and create added application solutions to increase profit
- You will learn how to improve estimating, marketing and sales techniques
We have a special rate of reserved rooms for our attendees at the Clarion Resort and Baymont Inns. Please make your reservations as soon as possible by calling the Clarion Resort at 501-525-1391 or the Baymont Inns at 501-520-5522. They are blocked in the name of Elite.
We will have an informal meeting at 7:00 p.m. in the sports Bar at the Clarion Resort on Wednesday evenings. Class will begin at approximately 8:30 Thursday morning and should be over around 4:00 that afternoon. That night, we will all meet at 7:00 for dinner. We will resume class at 8:30 on Friday morning and should finish around 2:00 pm.
Please send your check payable to Elite Crete Midsouth in the amount of $250.00 along with your enrollment form 10 days prior to the actual training date.
- For additional information about The Clarion Resort, visit www.hotspringsclarion.com.
- For additional information about Baymont Inn, visit www.baymontinns.com
- For additional information about Hot Springs National Park, visit www.hotsprings.org and www.hotspringsmetro.com.
- For a map of Hot Springs National Park, visit www.mapquest.com.
- To download a copy of our online training registration form click one of the two options below.